Saturday 21 April 2012

21-4-2012 ** Happy Day


Going MBO cinema watch "We Not Naughty" again ...

Before i go in... 

I saw the queue until the door...

I got a feel...

 'Walao. Queue so long ?'

And i need the ticket for 3.50PM

But now already 2.00 PM

After that i saw many person using the new member card to purchase...

First i go ask a young boy to help me buy it...

They ignore my request. =(

Second time i go and beg a uncle to help me...

The uncle face like don want...

But... 

I use my professional mouth and give him some money to ask him to help me. 

Omg...

I bought expensive ticket. 
  


This is first time i meet a friend cant speak mandarin ...

And also first time got a friend singing and laughing more then talk to me. T.T

Alamak...

My english really...

KANASAI

When i talking with customer i never to be like this...

How come when talk to friend will be like this ?

Foolish :c

Have to improve my language.

No comments:

Post a Comment